RAR Brewing is seeking a Sales Representative to join our team and help us continue growing our brand. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, a strong drive for success, and a love for our brand. We’d also like the person to be someone we’d like to have a beer with. This position will also work directly with our wholesale partners and report directly to the Director of Sales.
- Increase sales within designated market territory
- Maintain constant market visitation schedule with assigned territory for both on/off premise accounts
- Support and assist distributors with sales and marketing of all products in the market, including marketing material, displays and product placement
- Provide weekly summary reports and execution status of monthly business objectives.
- Schedule, promote, organize and attend events such as festivals, samplings, beer dinners, and craft beer educational presentations for customers and consumers
- Participate in evening and weekend special events as needed
- Preserve and protect the RAR Brewing brand image.
- Must demonstrate examples of being a self-starter and possess strong organizational skills
- Proficient computer application skills including social media skills
- Strong attention to detail and follow-up skills
- Ability to generate and deliver sales presentations
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a brand or sales representative or 5 years’ experience in the beverage retail market.
- Available to work evenings and weekends and travel through designated market territory
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Valid driver’s license required and reliable transportation
RAR Brewing is hiring an ambitious and experienced Delivery Driver to manage deliveries to customers and provide a high level of customer service to our accounts.
Daily duties include but are not limited to:
- Loading product (kegs and merchandise) into delivery vehicle
- Tracking kegs loaded and unloaded against orders
- Driving vehicle to customer locations
- Unloading and delivering product directly to Customers in company vehicle
- Collecting and loading empty kegs for return to brewery
- Adjusting invoice totals accurately as required
- Collecting payment and/or signature acknowledging receipt of product
- Monitoring vehicle maintenance schedule
- Reporting any problems which require special attention and make recommendations for improvement
- Reporting and performing other maintenance as needed
- Providing excellent customer service
- Valid Driver’s License
- Clean Driving Record
- Ability to regularly lift 160 lbs.
- Willingness to work early mornings, late evenings and weekends as needed.
- Friendly disposition and strong initiative
- Independent, strong work ethic.
How to Apply:
To apply please send your resume and cover letter as email attachments to [email protected]. Please include your full name and the position that you are applying for in the subject line.
RAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer