RAR Brewing is seeking a Sales Representative to join our team and help us continue growing our brand. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, a strong drive for success, and a love for our brand. We’d also like the person to be someone we’d like to have a beer with. This position will also work directly with our wholesale partners and report directly to the Director of Sales.
- Increase sales within designated market territory
- Maintain constant market visitation schedule with assigned territory for both on/off premise accounts
- Support and assist distributors with sales and marketing of all products in the market, including marketing material, displays and product placement
- Provide weekly summary reports and execution status of monthly business objectives.
- Schedule, promote, organize and attend events such as festivals, samplings, beer dinners, and craft beer educational presentations for customers and consumers
- Participate in evening and weekend special events as needed
- Preserve and protect the RAR Brewing brand image.
- Must demonstrate examples of being a self-starter and possess strong organizational skills
- Proficient computer application skills including social media skills
- Strong attention to detail and follow-up skills
- Ability to generate and deliver sales presentations
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a brand or sales representative or 5 years’ experience in the beverage retail market.
- Available to work evenings and weekends and travel through designated market territory
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Valid driver’s license required and reliable transportation
RAR Brewing is an equal opportunity employer
RAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer